We are launching our monthly Online lunch time sessions for GP tutors/teaching practices (1 to 1.45 PM) on the last Tuesday of each month to start 26th Jan 2021.
These sessions will be themed (creating a learning culture, learning needs assessment, formative assessments, 10 minute perception model, giving feedback) and facilitated by tutors who will share their ‘bright ideas’, in an informal, conversational setting. The aim of these sessions is to foster an Online CoP of GP educators, engaging in a process of collective learning in a shared domain of human endeavour: GP education.
- 1st session: Tues 26th Jan 21 – Creating a Learning Culture
- 2nd Session: Tues 23rd Feb 21 – Assessing Learning Needs
- 3rd session: Tues 30th Mar 21 – Effective Feedback
- 4th Session: Tues 27th Apr 21 – Formative Assessment
- 5th Session: Tues 25th May 21 – Clinical Teaching