We would like to invite you to express interest in applying for a place on a course to gain a Diploma in Primary Care and Health Management (Accredited by ILM at Level 5) funded by the Federation Support Unit.
- This is aimed at new Practice Managers /Assistant Practice Managers (within 5 years of taking the role) or staff that may develop in to Practice Managers over the next few years i.e Senior Receptionists, and will consist of 13 virtual workshops (a small number towards the end of the course may be delivered face to face), anticipated to begin on 24th March 21 for 15 months
- You will be expected to attend all events, there will be a £160 (for a full day workshop, £100 for ½ day) backfill payment made to the practice to facilitate your attendance at the workshops.
- If you already hold a prior qualification at this level or similar you will not be eligible for funding.
- Practices will be expected to pay a £500 deposit to secure your place which will be refundable when you finish the course. Refunds will not be given if you do not complete the course. Please only express interest if your practice is willing to pay this initial deposit.
- If you are interested, you should attend the lunchtime Q&A arranged by the providers Cherith Simmons Learning & Development on Wed 24th Feb at 1pm to hear more. Book onto the Q&A via the link below:
- The deadline for all applications is 5pm Friday 26th February 2021. Please fill in the online application form beside this post to apply. If using internet explorer you may experience problems viewing the form so please try different browsers.
- We will endeavour to let all successful and non succesful applicants know the week following the deadline where possible.
- Any queries email email@example.com and we will be in touch with further details